Thursday, May 3, 2018

New Phase of Life

We are entering a new phase of life. Addie is in school now until 3 pm. I have from 9 am - 2:30 pm. This is the first time in 16 years that I have 5.5 hrs with no kids at home. I thought this would happen when Sadie started school, but some other things came up and I ended up with kids at home during different hours. It is quiet in my house during those hours. Who knew the Thompson house could be quiet? I have a new quandary.....What to do with those hours?

Today I went to lunch with Darrin and Papa. I had no where to be and no one to pick up. It was so enjoyable. So peaceful. I am enjoying this season.

I am going to start working to get my health back. The years of hard Autism have taken their toll on my body. Now that I have time, I am going to start taking back some of the areas I have neglected. I want to be healthy so that I can enjoy these wonderful children for years to come.

No comments: